Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm Back!

What a crazy trip! My sister got married and from the moment we landed in California it was non-stop chaos! We did get to go to the "Happiest Place on Earth" for a bit, but the rest was crazy, lol.



When we got home there were two wonderful raks waiting for me! The first is from Jackielou. It is a belated b-day rak with my favorite, Hello Kitty! Thanks Jackielou!



The second rak is from mi amiga Berenice. She also sent me a Hello Kitty rak for a belated b-day. Thanks Berenice for always thinking of me my fellow Hello Kitty lover!



Now that I am back, I will be getting back into the swing of things...gosh I missed everyone!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you are back!! So cute family picture.
I'm also happy to know you liked the little RAK amiga :)

Jodi said...

Glad to have you back Michelle!! Looks like everyone had fun!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Marisa said...

So happy to see you Michelle!! Hope you had a great trip! Gosh you were only 4 hours away from me!!!:) Glad you are back!!!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

So glad that you are back looks like you guys had a blast...i like your ohana picture very nice...:)

Kyoko said...

WELCOME BACK MICHELLE! I'm glad to hear you had fun with your family. I have missed seeing your creations!

Linda said...

Welcome back Michelle! Glad to hear that you had a nice trip. Can't wait for you to start posting your creations again! I know that Joy is so happy that you're home!!!

Dawne said...

WB Michelle! Sorry to hear you need a vacation from your vacation - lol! Nice pic you put up. Hope to meet you soon!

~amy~ said...

Welcome Back Michelle!!!!

Joy said...

Isn't Disneyland the happiest place on earth?! well my experience was!!! hahaha! that's where I got my job =) well I'm so glad you are back!!!! I get my BFF back!!!! wonderful RAKS...can't wait to give you mine at the soccer game!!! I can't wait to see you playing back on the field again!!!! call you later!

Enjoli said...

Hi Michelle!! So happy to see you're back! Ooh...Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Enjoli

Joy said...

Welcome back!!! Hope you had a GREAT time!

Joy

Tracy.H said...

What an awesome pic with Minnie!! Glad you are back. :0)

Little C's Creations said...

You DD looks like she had the time of her life with Minnie standing right behind her. Tooo cute!!

Hugs,
Jen