Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Blog Candy Winner and some raks to share...

Margie of Oh Bumble is Me, you are the lucky winner! I put in all the numbers into a random number generator and the number 9 came up!

"Awww, how sweet of you! What wonderful candy!
I've linked you to my sidebar ;)
Thanx :*)"
~Margie

No worries Margie, I have your addy, so I will send these goodies out to you on Monday. Thank you to everyone who participated! Don't fret, I will be doing this probably every month just cause it was so much fun!

My gf Claudette just got back from Japan and she sent over this wonderful rak! Thank you so much for thinkging of me! I love my altered Anya soccer card!






Jamee sent me this adorable thank you card for giving her the Director's Cut book of Twilight. I knew she would appreciate it way more than I would, lol! Thanks Jamee, hope you are enjoying that book!

8 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Woo Hoo! :)
Thank you so much, sweet Michelle!
You've made my weekend!!!

:*) margie

Janis said...

Congrats Margie on your sweet candy! Michelle, love the RAK & card that you got. You are so sweet & deserving! Have a fab weekend!

cabio's craft corner said...

That's nice to see you have so many friends caring friends and ever better thing is that they share the same interests too :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Cami said...

Congrats to Margie...great blog candy you won there! For you Michelle, great RAK and cards. There are so MANY wonderful HK and other Manga-type things to buy in Japan anyone would go crazy and burn a hole in their pockets LOL! Great friends do great things for great people...YOU. Hugs, Cami

Kyoko said...

Congrats to Margie and wowee, look at your RAK from Claudette! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

HazelQ said...

Congratulations Margie!! Happy scrapping :)

Jodi said...

Congratulations on your candy Margie!! How awesome!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Islander Girl said...

Awww, so glad you got the RAK! Hope you like it! Thanks so much for doing me the favor!!! You're such a sweetie!!!!