Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Some Lovely Raks to share!

Have been so bad lately, here are some raks that I received...but haven't had time to post.

These first two cards were given to me by my bff, Joy. She gave me the easel card as part of a house warming gift. Toooooooo cute!
This is a double pull card that she made me and stuffed with some new stamps! Thanks Joy! You are the best!



This card was part of a rak that Colleen gave me. Colleen was visiting Hawaii from Cali and we got together to do some craft shopping. Thanks Colleen for always thinking of me!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle! So nice RAKs. TFS Big hugs :)

kris said...

Love the RAKs!!! hope you are all settled and cozy in your new home!!! =D

1LuvnMama said...

Hey Michelle!
Glad to hear that you're finally all settled into your new pad! Heard how BIG and how beautiful it is! :) Great RAKs from some wonderful ladies!

Joy said...

hey...how you been? miss you as we didn't have a game last night and I really did want to run around one more time before the tourney. what time will you leave for the game on Thursday? I am going to work til 2:30 and then go. maybe we can meet up and go together or something. glad to see you posted =) well, I'll call you later. take care.

ShaniKulani said...

love the RAKs :) so awesome!

Joy said...

Wow, Michelle, those are really cute! Love all the flowers on the cards, too! Glad you got to meet up with your friend!

HAve a great weekend!

Teri said...

Great raks, your BFF is so sweet! Glad you are back into the swing of things!