Friday, September 17, 2010

Altered Anya and some raks to share!

I altered my Anya by using Fleur Anya body with my Flirty Anya Head. The photo looks weird to me, not sure if it is the lighting. Anyhoo, just wanted to share.

My OCS partner for September was the super talented Kim Y! She made me this adorable card! Thanks Kim!

For the Christmas tag swap, I was paired with my gf, Berenice. She just started a new line called Karber Digital Images. Go check her out!

My gf Teri sent me a thank you card for her bday gift. Just love how soft and elegant this card is. Thanks Teri!

12 comments:

Brenda said...

these are all great cards! enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

Mushi mushi,
Your blog site is a little too busy. You need to tone it down alittle. Also what you have written down in pink is too hard to read.
Then I think your blog will be a little bit more inviting.

LOL

Leanne said...

Great cards! Thanks for sharing! I really need to get mine in the mail. Thanks for the reminder. Have a nice weekend! hugs,

donna mikasa said...

Love your altered Anyas! Too cute, Michelle! And thanks for sharing your awesome RAKs!

Cami said...

Love that altered Anya you did and your card is very pretty. This is fun to alter them! Enjoyed seeing all the wonderful RAKs you received. Well, you do so much for everyone, it's no surprise! Have a great weekend Michelle! Hugs, Cami

Cyndi said...

these are all very lovely cards!

Anonymous said...

dah-

Unknown said...

Hola Michelle! Love your project. Glad you received the tags. Big hugs :)

Janis said...

Wow! Love all of these cards! Great job on the altered Anya! Love seeing the RAKS that you received. TFS! Hugs, Janis

Joy said...

great cards from everyone! love your altered anya on your card. see once you start its fun yah?! how did you gals do on Sunday? we had too much fun on Sunday afterward. well I will see you tomorrow for our coed game. Yumi is still out. ttyl!

Jodi said...

Great cards!! These are so cute and fun!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Unknown said...

very pretty altered Anya! I need to try that!
Awesome cards from everyone! Hope you are having a great week, Michelle!