Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December Monthly Aloha Rak Club

I was so lucky this month to be paired with my friend, Enjoli, for the Monthly Aloha Rak Club! She is the sweetest and she sent me all of these amazing goodies! Everything coordinated with my two favorite colors, pink and brown! Thank you so much Enjoli! I love everything!



Look at this adorable Anya Angel card! She paper pieced the wings and her bangs and then her little dress too. Just love her and all of the colors that she used. Isn't she a little cutie!



All of my goodies! I also love cupcakes too, so this was an extra treat!



Thank you so much Enjoli! I am so blessed to have you as a friend!

5 comments:

Joy said...

RAKS are so great yah! I can't wait till I get mine...I hope Tracy gets hers soon. So sweet you two. what wonderful RAKS you sent each other! I'm glad you are up and about...was worried that maybe you may be down...keep smiling...cause the sun is still shining! until when...cross our fingers. hope you have a good day. I'll talk to you soon.

Unknown said...

So nice Rak! Everything is super cute :)

Enjoli said...

I happy you like your RAK... I waited until I went to Hilo to find you something. When I saw the cupcakes I thought of you. =)Thanks again for the RAK you gave me.

Maria said...

Hey Michelle!! Wow, you sure received some yummy goodies! The card is so pretty too! Lucky you!!

Maria

Rina said...

Wonderful RAK and OMGosh, the card is beautiful. I love paper piecing. Enjoli did a great job, as usual.