Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More raks and birthday presents!

OMGoodness, I have been overwhelmed by everyone's birthday wishes and raks. Just had to share some of the wonderful things that I have received!

This is from my gf Teri. She made me a double shaker frame that stands up on an easel. Isn't it the cutest thing ever! She used my favorite colors, brown and pink and ohhhhhhh I love it!



Close up, the insides have pink beads in one window and big red hearts in the other one. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks Teri!



This card is from my new blogging friend Marisa. Just so sweet for her to think of me!



Beth, one of our Stamp Camp attendees gave me this adorable Hello Kitty treat box filled with Hello Kitty candies. Just adorable!



My gf Jen gave me the cutest pillow box filled with goodies with Eeyore on it!



Look at all these goodies! Jeez Jen...you spoil me, lol!



Thank you to everyone for making my birthday so special. Big hugs to everyone!

6 comments:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

aww i love all of your birthday RAKs awesome....

Denise said...

Great BD gifts Michelle. You deserve them all. Thanks for sharing.

Marisa said...

Your welcome Michelle! I'm glad you liked it! Have a great day!!

Little C's Creations said...

You're so welcome - glad you enjoyed your birthday goodies!! You are sooo much fun!!

Aloha,
Jen

Joy said...

those are wonderful birthday RAKS! you are truly spoiled...lol! nah j/k. you deserve it...you do so much for everyone else! now lets see what you'll make from them! have a good weekend!

Kyoko said...

Happy B'day and enjoy your goodies!