Wednesday, July 22, 2009

2 More blog awards

My gf Brenda and fellow Pacific Stampers Member gave me this award. She is brand new to the blogging world and she is amazing! She has 4 little ones and still has the time to create these masterpieces! She is truly and inspiration and just an all around wonderful person! Thanks Brenda for thinking of me and welcome!


I want to pass this on to three of my close friends here that are always so inspiring and wonderful.

Teri over at Big Ideas from a Little Girl
Enjoli over at Stamping Under the Sun
Joy over at A Place to be Me...

Michele was the winner of my anniversary blog candy and she gave me this wonderful award. I got to meet her and she is the sweetest. If you haven't checked out her blog, you can see it here. She is new to the blogging world and her work is wonderful! Thanks Michele for this wonderful award!


I would like to also take this time to thank all my fellow bloggers that stop by and leave such wonderful comments. I also want to thank all my blogging friends out there that continually inspire me everyday. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful week! XOXOXO!

7 comments:

Brenda said...

You are truly one of my inspirations!

Risa said...

Congratulations on your awards Michelle!
hugs
Risa:)

cabio's craft corner said...

Congratulations and you deserved what you get with all your dedications & hard work!
Hugs,
Cabio

Cami said...

Congrats on your awards, Michelle! I am so happy for you as they are very deserving. Despite your busy schedule,you work on alot of projects and share so much of your talent! Cami

Teri said...

Thanks Michelle, you are very deserving of these wonderful awards!

Joy said...

great blog awards! you are very creative and so inspiring! you're my...my...my...BFF! lol! thanks for always being there! can't wait to hang out with you and the girls on Sunday! hope you like what I got you! see you soon!

Enjoli said...

Thank you soooo much for this sweet award! I'm so thankful to have a great friend like you! Thank you so much for all of the goodies!! I just got it today. (that was so fast!) Apollo is going to be so happy!! Please let me know how much I owe you. Hope you have a great day!! Big hugs, Enjoli