Monday, January 11, 2010

Lovely Rak and some Hello Kitty Composition Books to share...

I was so excited to receive this rak from my friend over at Luvn the Journey. It is so freakin' cute! Look how wonderful she colored the hair. I so want to color like this when I grow up! Thanks Lori for this wonderful rak!




Ok, now February is my CRAZY month for birthdays. I can't even tell you how many peep's birthdays are in that month for me. Anyhoo...I always get started in January, or else I will never get them done. Here are two comp books that I made for two of the birthday girls. Super simple designs. Will be posting more cards and gifts as they get created in my sweat shop, lol.




13 comments:

Unknown said...

These composition books make great gifts and you personalized them so beautifully with Hello Kitty too, my favorite. I can't wait until my granddaughter can write.

Denise said...

Such sweet projects! I LOVE the HK books.
Have a great week.
Hugs,
Denise

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

awesome crafty goodness....Love the HK books...you are too sweet...TFS....have a great day...
hugs
Liann

Shirley N said...

I see Mama sent you her Luv too! Ain't she a great gal?!!! Your comp books are so cute. The birthday gals will LOVE them!

Cheryl said...

Hi Michelle,
Happy New Year!!! Your comp books turned out really cute! Love them!!!

Brenda said...

Love the comp. books... maybe I should hit up your sweat shop for Brielle's party stuff... J/K! Great rak from mama too. I need to post mines that I got from her. So much to do...

1LuvnMama said...

Hey Michelle~
Luvn your new toy . . . Photoshop? Comp book came out great! Sweet colors too! :)

Cyndi said...

very nice RAK and your HK books! I'm sure they will love them!

Lynn said...

Oh my! Those composition books are precious! I'm inspired to try making some too. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work.

Colleen said...

What a cute new header for your blog. I love Miss Kitty in front of the castle. What a cute RAK that your friend sent to you. The composition books are super cute too. Wish I can make cute HK things as good as you do when I grow up. :)

Islander Girl said...

You're right that card is awesome especially the coloring!!!

Love those cute mini comp books! You did a great job...but that's nothing new (^o*)

Hope all is well with you and the family!!!

Enjoli said...

Hi Michelle! That is such a cute and sweet RAK you recieved! Those are super cute HK composition tablets too. I love both color combos. Hope you have a great week! Hugs, Enjoli

Unknown said...

Hola amiga! Feliz Año Nuevo. So nice RAK and The HK Composition books are awesome. Thanks for sharing :)
Hugs!