Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Baby card and some more CPC

I made this card a while back for Enjoli's baby shower. She is having a little boy due next month!
These two lovely creations are by the very talented Naoko. Love how the first one looks like real leather!



Jacque created this adorable purse and matching card gift set. Love the colors!

Brenda created this adorable candy bar holder! What a great gift for teachers and co-workers.

All of these lovely 3d projects can be found at Craft Project Central. Go check it out!

5 comments:

Kyoko said...

I LOVE the colors you used for Enjoli's card ... she will be sooo happy! All the projects are super cute ... man I wish some of everyone's mojo would fly my way ... sigh...

Denise said...

I love all these projects. I especially love the baby card. What a great color combo.
Hugs,
Denise

Brenda said...

great color combo on enjoli's card! it's so sweet and simple! hope to see you soon... stranger!

Cami said...

Such a cute baby card for Enjoli! Love this blue and the tiny onesie with the teeny-tiny buttons in the corner! You gals are so creative and I just don't know how you all keep creating such great projects month after month! Hugs, Cami

Joy said...

that card you made for Enjoli is so cute! love that DP! where did you get that one from? amazing projects you ladies over at CPC are creating! so inspiring! well one more day and we start our hopefully fun tournament! looking forward to hanging out and just getting to play soccer with friends that I don't usually get to. have a great hump day and I may stop off at J's. if you need anything...text me!