Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another RAK from my BFF Joy and a card for her too!



Here is the cutest RAK from my BFF Joy. Isn't she so creative! There is a link to here blog on my sidebar for all you fans. My absolute favorite color combo is pink and brown, and she always makes my RAKS those colors (usually). I just love this one and had to share!



Here is my attempt at a tilting card. I got the inspiration from a card on Jenn's blog at: http://www.kiyomikrafts.com/kiyomi/ She is also on my sidebar as well. So I made this little penguin for my BFF Joy. The skirt shakes back and forth. Enjoy and as always, aloha!

5 comments:

Barbara Jean Smith said...

I just HAD to come over for a visit. Awwww, I love it when I can say "I went to Hawaii today, what did you do?" Teehee!! I love your penquin!! So stinkin' cute. Great blog as well. Happy Wednesday!

Denise said...

So cute, I love that pink card, my favorite color. Thanks for sharing.

Jodi said...

I love this card, the stamp is really cute!! =)

Jodi said...

Almost forgot, that is such a cute angel too!! =)

Teri said...

This is one of my favorite angel stamps, so cute!