Friday, July 25, 2008

Some RAKs from my BFF Joy




Okay, so Joy is my BFF and we do almost everything together...soccer, crafting, shopping, complaining, etc. She is always giving my the best little gifts and cards. She just started her own blog at:
http://joyntaesaplacetobeme.blogspot.com/

Please check it out! I also have her on my sidebar too.

I love the little lion and penguin. So cute! The penguin box had cute little monogrammed note cards inside.

The card was made with So Saffron, DS paper, bashful blue and an adorable dragon fly from Whipper Snapper. She is so creative! I love everything that I get from her! Enjoy and aloha!

4 comments:

Joy said...

You are too much...I posted your stuff too! Thanks for being my BFF.

Teri said...

I love these RAKS. Joy is the best!

Little C's Creations said...

Hi Michelle!!!

Thank you for stopping by! I love what you got going on here, girl. Your stuffs are cute, and I can't wait to see MORE!!!


Big Hugs,
Jen

Anonymous said...

OMG you are so talented. Allison Jargon showcased you on her blog: http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/ and I decided to give you an award... check out my blog!
Keep up the fantastic work!
emily