Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pacific Stamper's Summer Stamp Camp

My SU group had our Summer Stamp Camp at Ward Warehouse on Sunday. Our camps are so fun and entail: four projects, lunch, cookies and brownies and a whole lot of fun! Here are the projects that we did.


Jane made this cute gift card holder that pops up.





This was my project that I designed. It was made using the Movers Curly Label die.



Naoko made this explosion coaster book.





Tracy made this drawer with a card. So cute!



If anyone is interested in attending any of our Stamp Camps, please let me know. Tune in tomorrow for my fabulous Blog Candy Anniversary!

13 comments:

joni h said...

Bummer, I missed out on the fun! I love the projects. Gotta learn how to make that drawer..oh, the possibilities! TFS!

Islander Girl said...

Oh what neat projects! Hmmm, I may want to go next time. Love your creation!! Will have to lift one day!

Hope you're doing well!

Dawne said...

I like these projects. But especially the first one because it has a cupcake =} All these projects are so wonderful. You guys do such creative stuffs at your stamp camps! Haven't been to one yet.

~amy~ said...

fun projects!!!!

Fay said...

wow, those were great projects! Seems like a lot of fun--are other SU! demos allowed to attend stamp camp with y'all?

Kyoko said...

Wow, you guys were BUSY! Love all the creations you guys made.

Cami said...

You gals should made a lot of beautiful projects and I can imagine how much fun you all had. These are great gift items. Love your movable shape box with the embossed/die cut flowers. Very pretty! Cami

Teri said...

Great projects here! Love everything you guys made!

Jamee said...

neat projects! thanks for sharing!!

Allison Rankin said...

What a great group of ideas! I love non-card camps!

Risa said...

What beautiful projects!!
hugs
Risa:)

jules said...

i love this coaster book. it is so cute.

Rina said...

great projects Michelle. I just love those stamp camps!