Friday, June 5, 2009

Raks!

I received this from my gf Enjoli in the mail yesterday and was so excited! Thank you so much Enjoli I love it! I just finished telling her how I went to Stamping Bella and bought a bunch of those Ketto Stamps that she gave Teri. It is like she can read my mind, lol!



She made this Hello Kitty box that I commented on cause it was so stinkin' cute! I loved the background paper that she used. What do you know....I found it in my mailbox yesterday!





Here are the goodies that were tucked inside. Thanks Enjoli for always being so sweet, inspirational and for thinking of me!

This raks is from my bff, Joy. She made this adorable box tote and gave me my very first Gorjuss Girl! Isn't she the sweetest! I know what you went through to get this stamp, so I am so thankful for it and for your awesome friendship. Thanks Joy I love it!



3 comments:

Jamee said...

such cute raks!!! :)

Kyoko said...

SWEET RAKs from 2 sweeties! You are so lucky to have such great friends!

Enjoli said...

That is such a cute little tote that Joy made for you. =) I'm happy you liked the box. I thought of you when I decided to use the pink and leopard print. Hope you had a great weekend. I'll be flying over next month. Can't wait to go to J's! =)

Hugs,
Enjoli