Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bella Rose Recipe Box

Found this wooden box at a craft store to hold my recipe cards in. Used some Modgepodge and some Bella Rose paper and this is what I came up with. I think that it is still missing something, not sure what else to put on it. Hmmmmm.....



Top view, I dyed the flowers from my SU pretty kits with some Ridinghood Red ink.



Side view



Inside.....used my MU scallop oval and my SU large oval punch to make the little markers along with my SU From the Kitchen stamp set. Enjoy and aloha!

9 comments:

Marie said...

Ooo! I want one of those! What a neat project!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a cute lil box! I love what you did with it! That would be a great idea for my addresses ;)

JackieLou said...

wowzers I was thinking about making one for myself hehehe. This is one beautiful recipe box Michelle. Hope you had a blastin' new year... 2009 make way for us creative Mommies... whoo hoo hehehehe
hugs,
jackielou

Kevin Renz said...

Hi Michelle,

What a beautiful way to house those delicious recipes!!

Joy said...

Hi Michelle! Glad to hear you got the goodies! I sure hope you like the cards, you should open the box because the cards are all different! Please use them ok? :) Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Joy

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love this! Awesome idea Michelle! Hope you are well!

Joy said...

man you have been busy...all I've been doing is soccer and then to the facebook I go...too addicting! I better get back to crafting!

Rina said...

OOOOOOOOOOOh...love that Bella paper.

Teri said...

What a beautiful box! Where'd you get it from? Did you buy them out? :) Looks like the only thing that is missing are the recipes!! xoxo