Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More raks to share!

I received two lovely raks from two lovely gals! The first one is from Denise over at Denise Loves Stamps. She made my daughter and I the sweetest Valentine's Day jewelry in a little Hello Kitty holder. Too cute! Thanks Denise for thinking of us, you are soooooo sweet!







My bff, Joy made me this adorable pail using a Cricut! She even shrinked two little hearts to go on the front!





Can you see the shrinked hearts? Aren't they so cute!



She stuffed it with all of these goodies! I am so blessed to have Joy in my life! She is the most thoughtful person in the world....and her birthday is coming up on February 7th (shhh....)!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet & nice raks :)

Denise said...

Glad you like them. I seem to be using that Hello Kitty die, on almost everything I am making these past few weeks!!

Joy said...

Hahaha! you told the world when my birthday is! at least there's no year...hehehe. glad we could hang out last night...we did pretty well as a team last night. I was impressed with all of us. I guess everyone is staying on this year...well the ones that show up any way. we should have a really great team next season...can't wait till it starts!

JackieLou said...

You lucky girl..

Teri said...

Love your raks! Denise is so thoughtful and of course, Joy is our rak angel. Hope to see you soon! xoxo