Monday, January 12, 2009

Birthday Cards Galore!

Getting a jump start on February! Okay, so need to explain, February is my crazy birthday month. I have literally 10 birthdays in that month. So I always go broke during the month of February, lol! I started to make some cards for a couple of those people already. Here are some of them.





Images are from Mindy Terasawa's designs over at Designer Digitals. Aren't they the cutest! I used the Sweet and Salty Icons for the turtle image, the Surfs Up Stickers for the surf board and a monkey from the Monkey Do Stickers. Enjoy!

9 comments:

Joy said...

cute cards...love what you did with them! I have wanted to use those images, but just don't have the time! yikes! will try my best later on...maybe like you put them in my scrapbook. see ya soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle! They are going to love these cards!

Islander Girl said...

Oooh I love how you used Mindy's stuff!!! Gonna show her this!!!

TFS!

JackieLou said...

very very cute Michelle... whooo they're gon' love these...

Denise said...

Very cute cards. I have 4 BD's this month!! My Husbands, mines & my daughters!!! Yes, right after the Holidays. And also my nephew/God son. So I can't recover from the Holidays until February. But I did get a SU order delivered today. Got to spend on that. hahahahaha

Valerie said...

awwww ur cards are just too cute...specially that little monkey one!

Teri said...

Love your cards! Love those images too! Can't wait to use what I bought too!! :)

Rina said...

so cute. I like what you did with the turtle's shell and the monkey's belly. Is that stickles?

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

So Sweet, cute cards! I love how you added all the sparkly to them :)