Sunday, October 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged!




Lacey over at Hand Stamped by Lacey just tagged me with this wonderful award! She has just the cutest cards on her blog with awesome colors! You have to check it out! So to keep this award rolling, I have tagged the following:

Enjoli at Stamping Under the Sun She is a local blogging sistah with adorable ideas! She just gave me the cutest rak too! Check her out!

Jackielou at Bloggin' My Pink aRTsie World Blogging diva with cute cards and cute kiddies!

Teri at Big Ideas From A Little Girl Who inspires me daily and is just the sweetest person too!

Marie at Aloha and Mabuhay Who puts together the cutest cards! Love it!

Denise at Denise Loves Stamps Who always leaves the most wonderful comments and has really wonderful ideas!

Curt at Curt's World Who has the most fabulous photos and cards!

Thanks to everyone out there who inspire me daily! You are all the best!

and one last award to my BFF, Joy, who always is there for me! Thanks for everything that you do! I am so lucky to have you in my life! You are a true friend!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

Thanks to everyone out there who inspire me daily! You are all the best!

4 comments:

Enjoli said...

Thanks for tagging me. =) And thank you for inspiring me everyday with your super cute, creative projects. =)

Joy said...

right back at yah...see when I don't check my blog for the whole weekend!! It just seems we never have enough time...well at least me!! I feel rushed...*sigh...well at least we won on Sunday!!! woo hoo!!!

Curt in Indy said...

You are the sweetest! Thanks for always leaving such positive comments on my blog! I have this award already on my blog, and I feel priviledged to think of me! Best, Curt

Teri said...

Wow! So sweet for the tag! Thanks for your inspiration too Michelle! xoxo