Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Some Thank You Gifts for my friend Tracy

Made this thank you gift basket using my large scallop, circle and alphabet sizzix and my new fav, Eastern Blooms. Tracy is always helping us out with travel arrangements, so I wanted to thank her with a basket of goodies!





Her friend at work also helped us out with our travel arrangements. So I made her a little nugget box with a lotion inside. I used my Bella Rose paper and a big bloom for the top of the nugget box. Just a little thank you gift.










Don't forget to enter my blog candy giveaway! The details are listed below, I added a bunch of yummy extras to the pot, some candy and some handmade! You have until Wednesday 12pm to enter! Good luck!

5 comments:

Joy said...

you are truly the best...always making things for friends...thanks for all your help on the halloween candy...I finally started yesterday and it turned out pretty cute!

Curt in Indy said...

This basket is gorgeous! Wow when you say thanks, you mean it! LOL Your creation is wonderful! Best, Curt

Denise said...

Love your thank you gift baskets, they are awesome! The nugget tin is an idea I still need to make, I got the tins stashed in a drawer that I need to bring out & CREATE!!

Enjoli said...

Love the gift baskets and the Eastern Bloom Tag! Super cute!! =)

Anonymous said...

It's an awesome piece of writing in favor of all the internet people; they will take benefit from it I am sure.

my weblog: http://pointlabel.com