Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wonderful Raks from Enjoli!

OMG is all I can say! Enjoli from Stamping Under the Sun sent me the most wonderful rak! I received the box today and was soooooo shocked! Isn't she the sweetest! She made this cute little Hello Kitty bag and stuffed it full of goodies! I loved everything! Enjoli is truly the sweetest and I will get to meet her at a Stamp Camp in November! Isn't that cool! Here are all the goodies:






Cute gift card holder....



book mark...



my fav, Hello Kitty bag....



Shopping list...



sweet card....



goodies!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW - so lucky you have creative friends who share their talents - love the colors she used!

Joy said...

man...you got lots of stuff...lol!

Enjoli said...

Thanks for sharing the RAK =)! I'm happy you like it. See you soon!

Curt in Indy said...

That is fabulous! How nice of her! You deserve it too! You are very sweet! Don't you just love this craft? Best, Curt

Corie said...

WOW -- you hit the jackpot these are FANTASTIC