Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Raining Hello Kitty! Blog Candy Alert!

This weekend I got to meet one of my blog sistahs, Enjoli! She is the sweetest person and look at all the goodies that she brought over from the Big Island!



For my daughter, a cute embossed Hello Kitty tin filled with Hello Kitty goodies! My daughter just loved it! Carried the tin around all night until she fell asleep and I could tear it from her hands, lol. I was afraid that she was going to ruin it.



She also gave me this cute little scallop envelope box/basket filled with yummy cookies! So cute!



Had to show you the cute designer brads that she used for the handles.



Here is the matching card. Just love the colors and all the papers. Thank you so much Enjoli for thinking of me and my daughter. You are so sweet and I hope you liked your bag full of goodies from Joy and I.



Speaking of my BFF, she also gave me a Hello Kitty rak too! Everyone spoils me, I don't deserve all of this! She made it using the diaper fold technique and filled it with a bunch of little clear stamp sets. Thanks Joy! Love them all!

Stop by tomorrow, I will be sharing some of the projects and goodies from my SU group's Holiday Stamp Camp.

Lacey over at Hand Stamped by Lacey is having a birthday blog candy giveaway! She does the cutest cards and love to use those adorable High Hopes stamps. Go check her out!

6 comments:

Joy said...

WOW! so much goodies from Enjoli! I wish I could have met her too! maybe at the next one =) well, as for the tree, it's not hard to make...the hard part is coming up with what you want to fill your tree with! it can get pretty costly and I don't know if I'll make more, but it's fun when you do make them! I am pretty proud of myself. well, can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Joy said...

oh btw...what did our gift pack to Enjoli look like?

Anonymous said...

oh it's always fun to get goodies! I loved hello kitty when I was little too! :)

Catherine said...

These are great and how sweet is she :)

Enjoli said...

Hi Michelle!
I'm happy Amara liked the tin! Hehehe.. And I'm happy you like the little scallop envelope box... It was so nice to meet you. Hopefully I can meet Joy next time. And thank you sooo much again for all of the goodies! =)
Hugs, Enjoli

Curt in Indy said...

What a nice gift! Does she need another friend? LOL Everytime I see anything "Hello Kitty" now when I'm out, I always think about you! Best, Curt