Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rak from Margie!

Got a wonderful Rak yesterday from Margie via the Aloha Monthly Rak club! Just the cutest stuff! Just had to share!




Cutie pie mummy peeking through with little black button eyes.



New toys!

Just to let all of you know that I will be doing just two craft fairs this year, they are:

Mililani High School Nov. 22
Mililani Rec Center Dec. 5

I usually don't do that many, but my upline Jacque does them and I tag along. Hope to see some of you there!

3 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

I'm sooo happy to hear that you got my lil' package!!!
Enjoy! :)
xo, margie

Cathy Y. said...

That's a cute mummy card you received!
Thanks for listing the craft fairs you'll be at. I live in Mililani so I hope to stop by at least one of them.

Anonymous said...

good luck on your craft fair!