Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pacific Stamper's New Catalog Stamp Camp

My SU group has a bunch of wonderful ladies in it and every couple of months we hold a Stamp Camp for our customers. Just thought I would share the projects that we did at this past one.

Jenn and Kehau made this adorable cupcake gabble box, yummy!



Lorinne and I made this Eastern Blooms Memo Cube holder.



Naoko and Shawna made this scallop envelope basket, just too cute!



Jane and Traci made this little box that had these two cards in it using the Cheap Talk Stamp Set. Love this one!



Brenda our favor extraordinaire made these adorable origami baskets. She is so awesome!



If any local gals or interested in attending our next one, it should be sometime in April. The Camp consists of: four projects, silent auctions, raffles, door prizes, drinks, chocolate, samples and so much more! The past one was at Ward Warehouses conference room. Email me if you would like more info.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! These are all so awesome! My favorite is that origami basket:) I wish I could go!!!

Denise said...

These are amazing projects!! They are all so pretty, beautiful, and just too cute!!!

Joy said...

the gable box is the sweetest thing and it's so easy to make! I have a great idea to use that box for Easter! and maybe for Taelyn's favors...need ideas for her invitations...I'm so behind! but thanks for sharing these wonderful ideas! they are so sweet!

Joy said...

oh...btw...I picked up the HK stuff from J's...you only ordered 4things? 2 HK faces, mushrooms & the embosslit sitting HK. that's all that was written down. I picked up so many...I spent bucks! don't know what else I bought for that amount...I'm crazy!

Jodi said...

These are all awesome projects and looks so fun to make!!
TFS!!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Unknown said...

So beautiful projects! Everything is really nice :)

Islander Girl said...

Oh my, oh my! I love every project!!!! I may be interested, hopefully I won't have any visitors!!

TFS!!!

~amy~ said...

what super fun projects...I wish I could join in on the fun!!!

Enjoli said...

OMG! These projects are super cute.. I so missed out!

Kevin Renz said...

Wow, those are some fun and fabulous projects.

Teri said...

Oooh, I love all of these projects! We are going to make some of these too on Saturday. Glad you had a fun stamp camp!

Linda said...

These are great projects - sounds like you all had a great time! I have some questions about your next Stamp Camp. Maybe we can discuss it on Saturday at Teri's? See you then. Thanks for sharing!

Linda said...

Hi Michelle ~ it was great meeting you today at Teri's. Thanks for helping me w/the origami box! It did look harder than it actually was. :-)

Regarding the stamp camp in April, I'd love more details on it (when, where, cost, etc.) Thank you so much. BTW, you have a precious little girl! Take care.

Maureen said...

Wow! All great projects - what an awesome camp!