Thursday, March 19, 2009

Raks :0)

My Aloha Rak partner Marisa over at Crafty Creativity sent me a wonderful rak! Thank you Marisa, I totally love everything. The card had these cute little strawberries on it :0)! I love the DS paper used, just adorable!






My GF Enjoli sent me the cutest rak yesterday. She knows about my love/addiction/problem to Hello Kitty and sent me a HK card with a matching luggage tag and some beautiful pearl embellishments! Thank you so much Enjoli for always being so sweet and thinking of me :0)!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute Rak's!

Denise said...

Such lovely RAKS! Gotta love the Hello Kitty stuff.

Cheryl said...

Cute Raks!Love Hello Kitty!!! You're lucky.

Marisa said...

Your welcome Michelle!! I loved everything that you sent!! I'm happy to have a new friend!

~amy~ said...

Cute RAKS :)

Joy said...

love those RAKs...can't wait to get mine! we'll see...I have some stuff to give you from Teri. I will see you soon!

Jodi said...

These are so cute!! I love anything Hello Kitty!
Hugs
Jodi =)