Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Eastern Blooms and Urban Garden Gift Card Holder

Made this super easy gift card holder for my friend Maria. She just bought a new house so I thought I would surprise her with a gift card from Williams-Sonoma (to fill up her new kitchen).



I started with a piece of Not Quite Navy CS at 4 3/4"x 7 1/2". I scored the long way at 3" and 6". Put a piece of 4 1/2"x 2 3/4" Urban Garden DSP on the front flap. On the inside put a coordinating color of Urban Garden DSP cut at 1 1/4"x 4 1/2". Had some 12"x1" pieces of Urban Garden in my scrap box, so used that for the belly band. Stamped two different flowers from my Eastern Garden stamp set and put Dazzling Diamonds on them. Mounted them on top of each other and added a half pearl accent with a glue dot. Then added it to the belly band with a dimensional off-to-the-side.




Stamped using my Heard from the Heart set on the inside and attached two Not Quite Navy brads at the corners to keep the gift card in place, and tadah! So easy! Hope you enjoyed this! Aloha!

2 comments:

Denise said...

That is a really nice gift card holder. Your Friend will be happy.

Joy said...

cute! so is that what the girls are going to make? I want to make one too! right now the count is 6 and maybe +1...will let you know but I told them that the max is 10.