Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Give and you shall recieve, lol

I made my BFF Joy this card the other day.



Used a lot of diamond blings, because she is my BFF and diamonds are all of our BFFs, lol! So I gave her this card and look what she gave me!



The cutest cupcake card ever! Just love it! It has a little velcro flap on the inside to keep it down. Now I had to go and buy that stamp, Simple Birthday Thanks, too! She also gave me this cute little basket made with the new SU Baskets and Blooms Bigz Dies filled with candy.



It also had bling on it too on the little flower. Isn't she the best!



Thanks for looking and aloha!

1 comment:

Joy said...

too funny...love the card...had to count how many bling! thanks for being the best BFF!
will be giving you something the next time I see you =) surprise... surprise!