Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Aloha Shirt Card and Dahlia Fold frame



Made this card for my Uncle's birthday. Found the origami T-Shirt fold tutorial on Stamp a Little Love. I added my own aloha style and made it into an Aloha Shirt with these little wooden buttons that my BFF, Joy gave me (thanks Joy for the paper too).




I also made a chipboard frame with my handy-dandy Big Shot and put a Dahlia Fold flower in the corner. Used my Whipper Snapper Dragonfly stamp and there you go! Enjoy and aloha!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one of the cutest cards I have ever seen in my life! The aloha shirt is really nice.

Ethan Mashimo said...

way cute and adorable!

how does anyone have any time to do the CUTEST things(especially with kids)??!?!? show me the way jedi master!! =)

tina

JackieLou said...

Beautiful cards... That'a a pretty neat flower fold...