Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Coaster Fold Out Mini-scrapbook

My stamp group is having a stamp camp in September and all the demonstrators that are participating have to donate a hand-made item for our silent auction. I decided to make another fold out mini-scrapbook with coasters. I know....another Dahlia Flower! Sorry, have to use all Stampin' Up products, so I was kind of limited.



Front cover with my last Dahlia Flower (I promise). I had a bunch of the Ginger Blossom DSP scraps, so I decided to put them to good use.



Inside view, used some of my hodgepodge and Define Life stamp set. The rest of the stamps are from the new set Eastern Blooms. Just love that set! It was sooooooo sad using my very last bit of Wild Wasabi Double Stitch Ribbon :0(. Ahhh...but must let it go.



Just bits and pieces of scraps that I had in my huge scrap box to finish up the insides. Each side is identical to this pic. Enjoy and aloha!

2 comments:

Joy said...

very cute Michelle...I'm making one for Taelyn and she really wanted that Rose...so I tried...I will still have you teach me, but I did one for Tae any way.
thanks for always inspiring me =)

peata said...

cute mini

scrapbook-crazy - mini scrapbook blog
make a mini album