Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sunflower Birthday Card for my Sister-in-law



Happy Tuesday! So I needed to make a birthday card for my sister-in-law and was looking on Dawn's blog at:

http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stamping_thoughts/

She had the cutest notepads with these sunflowers that she made using the SU scallop punch and the SU 1" circle punch in the middle. She then took some green paper, scored it in half, ran it through her crimper and then cut out the leaves. The neat thing was that I was able to use all scraps to make almost the entire card. Colors used were So Saffron, wild wasabi, whisper white and chocolate chip. All of the DS paper came from my scrap box. Enjoy and have a great day!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Oh my goodness!!! I swear we totally think alike!!! I just went there yesterday and loved those flowers and was going to make something with those sunflowers too! how funny is that! Unbelievable!
hey, you should come meet me for lunch one day...I have 1 hour.

Jodi said...

I love this card too!! Love those sunflowers!! =)
Michelle, do you have an email address for us to contact you?

Denise said...

Beautiful card, love the sunflowers.