Thursday, August 21, 2008

KWerner Color Challenge



Here is my card for Kristina Werner's Color challenge. I just got the Grand Soiree set from SU and just had to use it. I love chandeliers! If I could I would have one in every room (garage included, lol).




The main part of the card is black, but since my pic background is black, you can't really tell. I used the following colors: Basic Black, Whisper White, Basic Gray and Pink Passion. Used my Cuttlebug Divine Swirl embossing folder on the Pink Passion paper. Dazzling diamonds all over the chandelier and then blinged the whole thing up with little rhinestones. Used my new scallop square SU punch and some basic black ribbon and there you go!

6 comments:

Joy said...

good job...who would have thought that the chandelier would look so good...lol...nice touch with the bling and dazzling diamonds...glad you have some now =) now you make me want to purchase the pink passion color...like I need more paper!! UGH!

Kathryn said...

Very pretty - love that shade of pink - so lovely!

Traveling Mama said...

Love your card! I'm with you on the chandeliers! I've always wanted a pink one too!

Savitri said...

Such a great stamp! Great card too!

JackieLou said...

Woweekazawee... Love it PINK is definitely the new black.... heheheh
Have a blessed weekend...
Jackielou

Catherine said...

i would love a pink chandelier =)
this is very pretty!