Friday, August 15, 2008

Just had to share....

Just had to share a RAK that I received from my BFF, Joy. Isn't she the best!

If you don't know Joy, here is a little bit about her: she is the most generous, creative and greatest friend that you can have. She is always thinking about others before herself. She is a single mom, who works 40 hours a week, and still has time to create these masterpieces! On top of that, she still has time to take her daughter, Taelyn, to all of her activities (gymnastics, soccer, etc) . Did I mention that I get to play soccer with her all the time too! Let me tell you, she is an awesome player! Don't want to mess with her on the field, lol.

Well her is the RAK, and I just love it! It brought tears to my eyes.



and the inside.....



both sections of the inside mirrored each other. Love it, love it, love it! Pink and brown, my fav!



* Hey Eunice, the stamp is a Whipper Snapper stamp that I bought for her via Addicted to Rubber Stamping. Hope that helps!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - you are so lucky to have a friend like Joy ... caring, sharing, and talented!

eunice said...

Got linked to your blog site while browsing over at Jen's...Love your creations (and Joy's too!). You two are so lucky to have each other to call "best friend"!
I'm really wanting the stamp that Joy used for your gift...so,so CUTE! Do you know what company it's from?

JackieLou said...

Wow this is so pretty. Pink & brown are my fave colors too. They just compliment each other.

Artsy hugs,
Jackielou

eunice said...

Thanks, Michelle! The hunt has begun! lol!

Unknown said...

Will look for that stamp too - is the sentiment from SU - if so what set is it from?

Teri said...

I just love this book! You and joy are just 2 peas in a pod! So fun to rak each other!!