Saturday, August 30, 2008

Okay, so I lied.....Sketch challenge from Jen at I Heart To Stamp

Okay, so I said that I wasn't going to post anything until Tuesday, but my daughter is sick and I am home feeling somewhat inspired. I found this sketch challenge over at http://www.iheart2stamp.com/ These gals all work for Verve Stamps and come up with great sketch challenges. Susie at Susie Stamp A Lot (in my sidebar) is another one of these Verve gals that is really inspiring. Okay so here was the sketch:



I pulled out my Halloween stamps and started to get things going. I know, "Halloween already!" Yes, I have followed the craze that you have been seeing on people's blogs. I usually send out Halloween cards to all of my nieces, nephews, Grandmas, Grandpas, etc., so have to get a jump start on my cards. Anyhew, with out further ado, here is my submission:



Stamped and colored some of my Halloween stamps and then found some left-over DSP Creepy Crawly from last year and just started to piece together my card. Found some purple-polka-dot ribbon in my stash and added it. Colored with like a billion different colors, so couldn't tell you the colors I used. Enjoy and aloha!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

What a great Halloween card -- so cute!!
LOVE the monster image -- he's adorable! :)

Unknown said...

Very cute!!!! Love that monster! Aloha!

Stacey Schafer said...

very cute! love that lilac ribbon at the bottom!