Thursday, August 28, 2008

KWerner's Color Challenge



Here is my submission for Kristina Werner's color challenge. Of course since Pink and brown are my absolute favorite, I had to participate in this one. She really gets some good color combos! If you haven't visited her blog, please do! She is really creative and her color challenges are a lot of fun.



Just love, love, love this new set by SU entitled Crazy for Cupcakes. Sorry that the pic is a little blurry, I need to figure out the ideal setting for taking these pics. Anyhoo, used my aquapainter and dipped it in my Pink Pirouette to color the cupcakes and then used my Signo White pen and highlighted the edges. Then put Dazzling Diamonds over all of the cupcakes and the stand. Used my Sizzix Bigz Scallop and large circle. Enjoy and aloha!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Those glittery cupcakes look good enough to eat! Beautiful job, love all the scallops.
Kara:)

Joy said...

good thing I got those cupcakes... I knew they would look so cute! I didn't know how to blend my colors to well...I just got the idea in my head yesterday and then went to split coast to find a sample on what else to do...it was fun, but don't know if I'll do one again. when I submitted mine...I was 105!
holy!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous card! Love the way you incorporated the different shapes. I feel like I need that scallop circle die now! :)

Deanna said...

Great card, cute glittery cupcakes!

Shawntel said...

Your cupcakes are so yummy! I love the sparkle! So beautiful! I also like the scalloped circle and the edge!!