Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Some cards to share

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. I had a soccer tournament over the weekend and a bunch of other things. Haven't made anything new, but had these two cards that I was going to do for a Stamp-a-Stack. If aren't familiar with the Stamp-a-Stacks, I have my guest make 10 cards for $10. So I design 5 cards and everyone makes two of each design. Haven't got around to planning a date for the SAS, but have a couple of cards in the works. Here they are:



4 comments:

Joy said...

let me know if and when you need help with the class...it should be fun...you should make one with all the soccer girls...that would be a blast and the girls at work would love to learn too...if you don't mind driving all the way to downtown. well have a good day!

Unknown said...

Cute cards, especially like the pink/brown combination - my favorite.

Unknown said...

Cute cards, especially like the pink/brown combination - my favorite.

Joy said...

good job on changing your background! see how easy it was! now every so often you can change it =)